There are many ways you can help Bellevue Community Food Bank.
NEED – We are currently looking for a compassionate person with experience in social work, teaching or public service to organize and work a resource center for Food Bank customers. Commitment requires attending Food Bank nights on Tuesdays from 6-7:30pm, while assisting customers with ways to access resources for assistance.
- Watch our Facebook page for opportunities to fill bags or sort food during large food drives.
- Sign up your children for Student Volunteer nights (ages 5-12). This option is on hold temporarily due to Covid-19 restrictions. Watch website or Facebook page for notice of schedule when safe to resume. Maximum of 5 students per night, sign up required. Download Student Activities Document Here.
- Develop a Food Drive at your work, club, place of worship, neighborhood. Download a Guide Here
- If you are physically strong and able to carry 15-20lbs multiple times per night, and want to volunteer to carry bags to customers cars on Tuesday nights, contact us. Ages 14 and above preferred, and only 2 helpers per night. Sign up is required, please contact us at 615-212-9199.
- If you are able to carry 10-15lbs multiple times per session and want to help Food Bank fill grocery bags, sort and stock food during our work day (i.e. every Monday from 1-3pm), please contact us. This is a commitment to work every Monday (excepting extenuating circumstances).
- Donate fresh foods (fruits, vegetables, meats- call in advance to set up donation time for proper handling of fresh items) phone number is 615-212-9199.
Or, simply complete the short form below to get started.